- About Us
- Doctors Profile
- Staff Profile
- Joliet Office Gallery
- Plano Office Gallery
Primary Family Dental in Joliet
"Healthy Teeth and Gums for life"
"Our mission is to provide affordable, high quality dental care for the entire family".
At Primary Family Dental office we believe it is never too late to start taking care of your teeth and gums. We are your dental home. After thorough evaluation of your dental health, if needed, we present you with detailed treatment plan and explain you all the treatment options with risk and benefits for each option. We help you make a decision for the dental treatment you need. We listen to you carefully and pay individual attention to each patient.
Primary Family Dental in Joliet, IL serving the community of Joliet, Rockdale, Kankakee, Shorewood, Crest hill, Romeoville for all their dental needs. Plano Family Dental in Plano IL serving the community of Plano, Yorkville, Somonauk, Sandwich, Leeland, Newark, Hinckley, Earlville, Sheridan for all the dental needs from 2007.
We provide dental care for the whole family and some of our youngest patients are as young as 1 years old.
We see dental emergencies promptly.
No dental insurance, no problem we offer discounted, flexible and extended payment plans for patients without insurance which allows you to get dental treatment needed with low monthly payments.
Thanks for visiting our dental website and we ask you to invite your friends and family to visit our website too.
Please call our dental offices to schedule your dental appointment
Primary Family Dental in Joliet - 8157275813
Plano Family Dental in Plano - 6305529200
WHAT MAKES MY DENTAL OFFICE SPECIAL
- You will always be seen by me: With large dental offices you don’t always know what dentist you will be assigned at your visit. At primary family dental you will always be seen by me. You won’t need to worry if you’re getting a new dentist fresh out of dental school who may or may not have experience completing your needed treatment.
- We offer quality over quantity: We don’t pack our schedule so full that we don’t have time left to create a good experience for you.
- We will only provide you with the treatment that you honestly need: We don’t have quotas to meet and we don’t advertise one fee and then sell you more expensive services when you get here.
- We will be upfront with our fees: We tell you upfront cost of any treatment needed and offer several payment options including interest free payment plans.
- We will treat you like a member of our family: We will be gentle. We will not make you feel ashamed if you have less then ideal dental health.
We would love to have you become a part of our dental family.. We’re proud to offer long lasting dentistry with friendly caring environment.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR NEW PATIENT OFFER AND CALL US TODAY AT 8157275813.
KALPANA SHAH, DMD.
Dr. Shah graduated from Boston University in 2001. After graduation she relocated to Illinois with her husband. Dentistry is her no.1 passion. She has volunteered in "Special Olympics, Special smiles" Doing dental check ups for physically challenged patients. She has been affiliated with nursing home providing dental care for the elderly patients. Dr.Shah has helped many veterans and special needs patients from cornerstone. Dr.Shah works closely with Physicians and Surgeons to ensure patients best health, as she believes that mouth is "window" to the body and part of the whole for the total well-being. When not treating patients, she enjoys spending time with her children, traveling, yoga and spiritual well being .She provides wide variety of services from dental composite fillings to metalfree esthetics crowns, Implants, gum treatments, oral surgery, smile design, computerised cad cam dentures, early orthodontics.
DR. SHAH HAS KEPT UP WITH CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS:
- Inman Aligner
- Functional Orthodontics
- Dental Implants Continuum
- Mini Implants
- Clear Correct
- Updates In Pediatric Dentistry
- Missionary trip to Dominican Republic for Implant Placement and Bone Grafting Surgeries
Our Staff List
TUSHAR is an Office Manager for 10+ years, working closely with Dr. Shah at both offices Joliet and Plano.
"One of my main goal is to thoroughly educate patients with different treatment options recommended by Dr clinically and financially by navigating through jungle of Insurance Benefits."
While not at work Tushar enjoys spending time with family and friends, sports, travel etc.
My Name is Lori. I graduated from Prairie State College in 2007. I have had the pleasure of working with Dr. Kalpana Shah since March 2014. I have been a dental hygienist for 8 years. I love being a hygienist and making people smile. In my free time I love to bake, garden and cross-stitch. Being a dental hygienist allows me to help people.
There is no other occupation I would rather do. I love seeing clients who have not been in for a dental appointment in several years. My desire is to make every patient feel comfortable and treat all their dental needs. I look forward to meeting you and your family.
KARLA is a Registered Dental Hygienist and practicing dental hygienist for over 24 yrs. and working with Dr. Shah since 2010. She also has certificate in administration of Local Anesthetics. She loves helping patients with an important aspect of their health and well being, oral hygiene, which many people take it for granted.
Page Tag: Staff List
Primary Family Dental